TP HCM: 4th & 15th Floor, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Education: A degree of Computer Science, Software Engineer/ Information Technology or experiences in related fields.
- At least 5 years of professional experience with React Native or Cross-platform mobile development or iOS/ Android mobile development;
- Leadership experience in managing more than 5 members.
- Knowledge and experience of state management libraries like Redux, Saga;
- Experience with Mobile app development (iOS and Android);
- Effective communication and teamwork skills, particularly ability to work in squad to ensure delivering project OTIF;
- Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred
- High problem-solving and project management skill to ensure the high volume of project deliver OTIF;
- Talent Management skill in allocating right resources to the right projects and tasks.
- High learning agility and real passion for coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems to improve mobile app’s UX for customers;
- High adaptability and flexibility to the rapid changes of the business;
- High responsibility and diligence;
- Broaden your skills.
- Broaden your reach.
- Broaden your career
Everyone enjoy the great food at the location of their choice.
BAEMIN is an online application operated by Woowa Brothers Vietnam, a member of a joint venture between Woowa Brothers – the number 1 food delivery company in Korea and Delivery Hero – the world's leading local delivery platform, providing services in more than 50 different countries. Woowa Brothers Vietnam introduced the BAEMIN application to local users in May 2019 with the ambition to become the leading food technology company, creating and nurturing the food ecosystem in Vietnam.
With current services available in 21 cities, BAEMIN has delivered multiple orders per second to satisfy the customers across Vietnam and become the number 1 food application in terms of geographical coverage and customer satisfaction.