- 2 - 4+ years of hands-on experience with cloud-based infrastructures (AWS, GCP, or Azure) either at the position of DevOps, CloudOps, Reliability Engineer, Performance Engineer, System Engineer, or Backend Developer.
- Good service-oriented mindset: the system is your product, and the developers are your customers.
- Ability to evaluate tradeoffs involved with various cloud services.
- Comfortability writing Bash/Python for ad-hoc automation tasks. Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code practices and tools.
- Fluency with common Unix's administrative tools and administration tasks.
- Good grasp of common network protocols: TCP/IP, TLS, HTTP, SSH... Basic understanding of Linux’s internals. For example process scheduling, memory management, IO mechanisms.
- A clear understanding of different types of storage systems, and their respective trade-offs.
- Good English communication.
- Engaging perks and benefits for your well-being
- World-class technology for parcel tracking
- Culture that embraces growth and teamwork
Here at Parcel Perform, we are dedicated to being a company that is committed to the growth of our team members, regardless of function or location.
1. Engaging perks and benefits for your well-being
We offer a competitive compensation package and regular salary reviews to make sure we stay on top of the market. All our team members benefit from our premium health insurance and annual medical check-up, free lunches, snacks and fruits in the office. You will also get to enjoy the unlimited leave plans and flexible working hours we have here for team members at Parcel Perform.
2. World-class technology for parcel tracking
The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, and innovative business that will revolutionize the e-commerce logistics and supply-chain industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global, big data technology that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce brands, marketplaces and carriers worldwide.
3. Culture that embraces growth and teamwork
Parcel Perform embraces an environment where everybody focuses on growth and success in their career development but also in developing Parcel Perform’s products. This ensures that we never stop growing as a team. We do this by 1-1 catch-ups, personal reviews, mentor and buddy program so we can track your strengths and weaknesses and ensure your all-rounded development and advancement in your career. Your entry ticket to the Parcel Perform journey, is an experience where you will work alongside people from all around the world who share the same passion and dedication.
Join us, if you have the same passion if you want to continuously learn and change the way e-commerce logistics is built. Hit the apply button and tell us why you would be the perfect candidate for this role and how you will help us in our pursuit of becoming the world’s best e-commerce logistics management platform.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US!
Our homepage: https://www.parcelperform.com/ - Learn more about our B2B offering & the most global B2C tracking page.
Our community: https://www.parcelmonitor.com/ - The global knowledge-sharing community for E-commerce Logistics for merchants, logistics carriers, and -consumers.
Parcel Perform Tech Hub: https://www.facebook.com/parcelperformtechhub - Find out what it’s like working at Parcel Perform in our Vietnam office.
Tech blog: https://parcelperform.dev/ - Get regular updates from our software engineers and developers while we build a leading delivery experience platform.
Our social media accounts - For the latest updates about Parcel Perform, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
Parcel Perform is the leading delivery experience platform for businesses worldwide.
Parcel Perform is the leading delivery experience platform. It enables modern e-commerce enterprises to create unique end-to-end customer journeys and optimize logistics operations with powerful data integrations, parcel tracking, delivery notifications and logistics performance reports in real-time.
Parcel Perform's scalable SaaS platform executes more than 100M parcel updates daily and integrates with 800+ carriers. The data-first company is pioneering innovative ML/AI use cases in e-commerce logistics including its 'Date of Arrival' prediction engine. Parcel Perform is the partner of choice for top brands, marketplaces and carriers across all major verticals globally. In August, we successfully secured US$20M in Series A investments led by blue-chip investors such as Cambridge Capital and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
We have a diverse and international team of 135+ members across Singapore, Vietnam, Germany and the US. Our Parcel Perform Tech Hub based in HCMC is dedicated to building a talented team focusing on engineering, software development and customer success. Join us in developing parcel tracking technology, nurturing our talent and coming together as a global team.