bbv Vietnam stands for top quality in consulting, first class software engineering
bbv Vietnam exists since 2006 and is a subsidiary of the bbv Group, a leading software company in Switzerland. We are a software development outsourcing company that focuses on custom web and mobile applications. Our customers are mainly from Switzerland and Germany.
We apply agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban in our software development process to promote open communication and transparency throughout our processes so we can respond swiftly and successfully to changes. You will learn to be a self-managing and self-responsible professional that shares his valuable expertise with the team.
- Competitive salary and bonuses: You don’t have to pay for your medical – social - unemployment insurance and your personal income tax. We will cover all for you.
- Guaranteed 13th month salary.
- Loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your monthly NET salary each year after the first working year.
- Monthly lunch allowance, free daily fruit – snack – coffee, and sponsored sport clubs.
- Premium health insurance & Free annual medical check.
- 14 days annual leave, add 1 day biennial.
- Very clear career path for Engineers so that bbv can offer you many online/in-house training courses, not only hard skills/technical skills, but also soft skills. We also sponsor to get technical certificates that you can use for your qualifications.
- Enjoy English speaking environment. You will be more confident in your English skills because we offer tuition fee sponsor and English proficiency bonus.
- Regular parties & gifts in yearly special days: Team dinners, End Year Party, company trip, team building activities, Christmas, Tet holiday, etc.…
- Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and challenges with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…), as well as with different business domains (e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare).
- Professional Agile software development.
- Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, PHP, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies).